Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some Main Points About My Life

Ok. So now im gonna tell u some things u may need to know about me before i make anymore posts. Because if i say something u might misunderstand, or misinturpret it...So lets begin!

  • On weekdays i live with my uncle,aunt and 2 couzins because i go to the same school as them, which is Blackburn High School, also known as BHS or Blackie High.
  • On fridays my mum or sister comes and picks me up, or my uncle drops me off at my hse on the way to work.
  • My uncle works as a night guard so he leaves the hse at 10, this is when he drives me home
  • Let me name all my main family that u need to know about...
Mum: Siew
Dad: Dennis
Big Sis: Tabitha
Bro:Timothy
Lil Sis:Tamara
Uncle:Ken
Aunt:Alison
Girl Cousin: Serene
Boy Cousin:Shaun

AM WRITING IN RED COZ I <3 THEM SOO MUCH! :D

ok now im feeling a little blue coz now i hav to watch AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i know ur thinking 'wat? y does she HAVE to watch avatar?' haha well lucky me i get to do something on avatar 4 hw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayay! :) ok gtg b bac soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment